- State Bar of California
- State Bar of New York
- District of Columbia Bar
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Orange County Bar Association
- California Women's Leadership Association
- Association of Business Trial Attorneys
- The William P. Gray Legion Lex Inn of Court
- Bruin Professionals, Irvine and Costa Mesa Chapters
- Orange County Women Lawyers Association
- Medical Device Manufacturers Association
Kristyn E. Kohut is an experienced trial attorney, who is admitted to practice in California, New York, and the District of Columbia. Her practice focuses primarily on business litigation, including representations of start-up to large public corporations, partnerships, and individuals in federal and state court actions throughout the United States. Ms. Kohut also routinely assists clients in resolving disputes through the use of arbitration and mediation services, such as JAMS, the American Arbitration Association, and the National Advertising Division of the Better Business Bureau.
Prior to joining Jackson Tidus, Ms. Kohut was a partner with Kohut & Kohut LLP, a boutique business litigation firm located in Orange County, California. She began her career as a litigation associate with Schulte Roth & Zabel in both their New York City and Washington DC offices. In her spare time, Ms. Kohut is a board member and volunteer with local dog rescues, through which she fosters homeless animals until they are permanently adopted.